What is content marketing?
Content marketing is a set of measures to promote business projects through the creation of unique content. It leads to an increase in the informational value of the website, an influx of traffic, and sales boost. The method of content promotion also includes posting content on third-party resources to popularize your brand, increase its recognition, and build a positive reputation. And what is a content marketing agency in all this? It is a team of specialists who does all the above-mentioned work for you.
The pros of content marketing
- Loyalty: by publishing interesting and useful content on the website, you give people what they are looking for.
- Traffic attraction: the more useful an article is, the higher it is in the search results and the more people will visit your website.
- Sales growth: a responsible approach to content builds trust among potential customers, removes doubts, and directs the client through the sales funnel.
- Reputation building: with expert articles, you increase your brand awareness, popularity, and influence.
Types of content
Content is all the information on the website that the user sees. Content is divided into types according to its form and style.
- Text: articles, reviews, news, advertising product/service descriptions;
- Video: clips, interviews, vlogs, presentations, viral ad videos;
- Audio: corporate jingles, podcasts, social media picks, scales for adverts;
- Graphic: photos, catchy pictures, memes, GIFs, banners, logos, infographics.
- Advertising: presentations and copies, designed to persuade the reader to take the targeted action (purchase, registration, etc.);
- Informative:> useful content that satisfies the client’s need for information; often for reference, analytical, or news purposes;
- Entertaining: interesting content on abstract topics, funny videos, pictures, memes. Can be used for native (indirect, hidden) advertising.
Typically, agencies provide content marketing services in packages, allowing you to pick the media you need most and skip the less effective ones.
What kind of content do we create?
The kind that works fits your business only and your specific case.
For the landing page
The purpose of such content is to hit the target from the first lines without any rollout. The landing page should grab the reader’s attention and not let them leave the page, so for lending pages, we write the text that’s as clear as possible and cut off the potential buyer’s doubts. With a few short paragraphs, we prove the benefits of the purchase and nudge the client towards the needed action.
For the blog
The content to create expertise and build a positive reputation among readers. Each specific article for your blog is written by a copywriter competent only in this (and not any other) topic. We do not have universal authors for every occasion. So, an article about building materials will go to the author, who specializes in the industry, a copy about a new drug for the common cold will go to a specialist, who collaborates with pharmaceutical companies, etc. If we do not have an author for your topic, we will find one.
For external resources
This includes negotiating to publish articles on partner sites. We develop a strategy and a publication plan, draw up technical requirements, and write useful, relevant articles tailored for collecting traffic for search queries. We form a network of expert opinions that regularly link to your project. As a result, people remember the brand name and distinguish your company from similar ones.
How to order content marketing services?
To book our content marketing services for business (Europe, USA, Vatican – your location does not matter), leave a request on the website. We speak the client’s language, and we are used to answering questions, not asking them.
Leave a request on the website – and after 10 days, you will do anything possible not to let your competitors find out about us.
How much does content marketing cost?
When working with a content marketing agency, the pricing depends on the complexity and scale of the project, the goals set, the type of content required, and the effort put in its creation. We never keep the pricing on content marketing services in secret provide it right after analyzing the website.