What is the integrated website promotion?
“Strategy” and “intuitive planning” are incompatible concepts. In business, specifics and a clear understanding of your own goals are important. To achieve them, it is not enough to implement advanced marketing solutions, even if this is done by a premium agency for companies with billions of dollars in turnover.
Integrated Internet marketing is a combination of individual and most suitable marketing tools for the company’s goals, which are offered after a detailed study of the market and the internal environment in order to achieve the most effective result. This strategy brings together promotional activities that are most profitable when combined with each other, rather than individually.
Why does a company need integrated promotion?
A holistic strategy, a clear vision, and a clear course of action for the company are essential to achieve the set goals. A comprehensive marketing strategy from qualified digital marketing agencies allows you to determine the most optimal combination of individual solutions for a particular company at a particular moment.
Simply choosing the desired source of growth is not enough. “We need to do it like our competitors do” or “We urgently implement SMM and attract influencers” – such spontaneous decisions will damage the budget and are unlikely to have a positive effect on KPIs. The choice of growth points must be carried out in such a way that each of them enhances the effectiveness of each other.
Therefore, integrated promotion on the Internet should be trusted by professionals. Experienced agencies like FIVE MEDIA have significant experience and resources to develop and implement effective promotion strategies in different markets.
What is involved in developing a comprehensive promotion strategy?
Since the service of integrated digital marketing is different for every business, there is no one size fits all strategy. Depending on your goals and the results of a detailed analysis, the offered range of digital marketing services may include the following activities:
- SEO – site search engine optimization; includes activities for internal and external optimization, which are aimed at correcting critical errors and ensuring SEO-friendly characteristics of your Internet resource.
- SERM – search reputation management; a set of measures, the purpose of which is to drive out the negative from the first pages of search engines and promote positive information about the company.
- SMM – social media marketing; we do everything – from setting up accounts, creating a visual, to launching targeted advertising campaigns and communicating with subscribers.
- Influencer marketing – communication with bloggers and influencers to place ad integrations.
- Digital PR – creation and placement of native or direct advertising material on top Internet resources, digital news publications and websites specialized on the client’s topic.
- PPC – contextual advertising; is configured by a detailed analysis of search queries on your topic, ads are shown to the most interested audience in the respective regions.
- Content marketing is creating the most relevant, trending content for your site and distributing it across all relevant channels available.
- E-mail marketing – establishing strong relationships with customers and providing additional sales through email newsletters; letters can be both informative and commercial in nature, provide subscribers with discounts, bonuses, exclusive goods / services.
Whether to use all channels in a complex or combine only some of the tools – it all depends on the specifics of your business and what the audit will show.
Benefits of an integrated approach
- Decisions are made in a balanced manner, based on analytical data;
- You can see the whole situation, you can clearly understand what to weed out, what to improve, what to add and in what form;
- There is a clear understanding of the goals and objectives;
- Each of the elements or channels of promotion enhances the return from each other;
- At the end of the reporting period, you can better assess the performance, see the main mistakes and adjust the subsequent strategy.
Who should order a comprehensive website promotion in the first place?
- New Internet projects and sites. Launching a startup with marketing tools on the run won’t bring any results. An integrated promotion strategy should be ready even before launch, the company should study all possible channels and entry points well.
- Sites with falling or stagnating traffic. An integrated approach will help to identify the causes of failures in the process of in-depth analysis and to understand exactly how to fix the current situation. If all of your attempts to drive traffic to your website or increase your online sales have failed, it’s time to entrust this business to a third-party agency.
- A business that wants to promote on the Internet. Of course, it’s not enough just to want to go online, because “everyone has been there for a long time”. The decision to promote on the web should be taken deliberately. But if all the arguments are grounded, and your offline business can really get customers from the Internet, an integrated marketing approach is really important.