What does SEO mean?
SEO is the process of website optimization in order to get free traffic from search engine results pages. In other words, SEO is about making the necessary changes to a website that make it attractive to search engines. The goal of natural search engine optimization services is to display links to website pages in the first positions of SERP for the maximum number of requests.
5 reasons why you need to order SEO promotion
- SEO contributes to the growth of website traffic. Companies that don’t do search engine optimization are losing a powerful source of targeted organic traffic – from SERP of Google and other search engines.
- SEO increases the company’s profits. The more visitors come to the site, the more likely they are to become clients of your company or to take targeted actions.
- SEO makes a brand or company famous. When a user often sees a certain site on the first lines of search results, the level of trust in that site grows.
- SEO improves the user experience. Users love optimized, user-friendly, and understandable sites and take targeted actions on them more often than on non-optimized ones.
- SEO continues to produce results while the promotion is paused. Even if you temporarily pause the optimization, the positions will remain unchanged for months
- Works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Supplements and increases the effectiveness of other digital marketing channels: content and email marketing, SMM, etc.
- Measurable results – up-to-date information about the growth of traffic, impressions, and clicks can be viewed at any time.
- Reduces the cost of paid contextual and targeted advertising.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the site.
Disadvantages of SEO
- Website promotion is a service that gives a noticeable increase in positions in search results not immediately, but only after a few months.
- SEO requires serious investment if you need to bring a highly competitive site to the top.
- If you don’t engage a reliable digital SEO agency in search engine optimization, there are risks of getting banned from search engine filters.
- You will not be able to fully control the volume of traffic from your search results pages.
- It may be necessary to hire staff to serve the increased number of customers and to replenish stock more frequently.
How to choose the right search engine optimization company
Review the company’s portfolios and cases. This will give an approximate understanding of the results that you will get by promoting your site, as well as SEO packages prices. It’s great if the SEO company has worked with companies that are similar in topic to your site.
Study reviews online. Remember that users are more likely to leave reviews only if they did not like something and they were not happy. Therefore, you should not focus solely on this indicator.
Schedule a meeting with a company representative. A minimum of specifics during a conversation can be a sign that the company is unreliable and will not bring the declared results to your business. Do not forget to also find out how much SEO promotion of your specific site will cost.
Find out if the company uses “black” promotion methods. If it does, the harm from cooperation with such specialists will be much greater than the benefit.
Find out if the company works with any other channels besides SEO. If you plan to use these channels in the future, it will be much more convenient if one