What is local SEO?
Local SEO is a set of works aimed at attracting traffic and customers to local businesses — both companies and individual entrepreneurs that work in a local market (specific region, city, district, street, etc.).
Finding the best local SEO company, which will manage to correctly implement the developed promotion strategy will help small companies to easily and quickly bypass larger competitors without spending huge budgets.
Why is local SEO important for business?
Brightlocal, Searchengineland, Hubspot, Internetlivestats agree that:
- more than 90% of people look for local services that are displayed on google maps;
- 50% of searches made from mobiles are aimed at local businesses;
- 50% of people performing local searches from mobiles had visited stores within one day.
These numbers are encouraging, aren’t they?
Adapt yourself to the customer needs, make your business as visible as possible, easy, and convenient for local search today — and successfully reach your business goals tomorrow!
Local SEO advantages
- creating user-friendly websites (which, in turn, increase the conversion rate, decrease the bounce rate, etc.);
- attracting more quality traffic from search engines (customers who are ready to make an order);
- increasing brand awareness and building trust (by increasing the site’s position in search results);
- standing out from a crowd of competitors with the same goods/services and prices;
- achieving fast (from 2 weeks) and amazing (250 – 400 local visitors per day) results;
- enjoying affordable local SEO pricing!
What are the main directories for local SEO?
Millions of people are regularly visiting multiple local online business directories. The main task is to choose the most suitable platforms, sign in, add information about your business and a link to your website:
- Yelp is a very important service in the USA with 100 million+ audience, suitable for almost all local businesses;
- Tripadvisor shows local restaurants, bars, coffee shops, bakeries, day spas, hotels, travel agencies;
- Yellowpages — accounting, advertising, architectural, agricultural, attorneys, auto repair, banks, insurance services;
- Findlaw — search for attorneys in the USA;
- Healthgrades — search for doctors in the United States;
- HomeAdvisor — a catalog of plumbers, furniture makers in the English-speaking segment;
- Dexknows.com — beauty services catalog;
- Zillow — directory of real estate services.