What does SMM mean?
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a digital marketing channel that uses social media to promote a brand, grow a target audience, increase sales, and website traffic. Each of the social networks has its own audience, so in some of them, business promotion may yield more noticeable results, and in some less noticeable.
Why is SMM important for business?
Every business should use social media marketing agency services as one of the main promotional channels for at least five reasons:
- Your clients are definitely on social networks. Determining which one of them is one of the tasks that we solve.
- SMM increases brand awareness. When a company shares valuable content on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube, users are easily converted from page guests to subscribers.
- SMM increases sales. A well-done advertising campaign on Facebook and Instagram, as well as a well-thought-out content plan, bring great results in the form of new customers. You can find out our social media marketing agency cost by calling +38 (098) 693-07-44.
- SMM increases website traffic. When links to the commercial site are added to posts on a business’s social media pages, subscribers become site visitors.
- SMM increases the effectiveness of other digital marketing channels. For example, social media is often used for retargeting when launching contextual advertising.
Benefits of social media advertising
Costs for paid promotion within social media network marketing is determined individually, Advertising is usually used by young brands in their early years as the main channel for making a profit. The explanation for this is wide coverage of the target audience that can be interested in a new product or service. In addition, you can launch a target even if the business does not yet have a website.
Another advantage of advertising on Facebook and Instagram is the ability to offer specific products to a particular target audience. For example, if a company sells both female and male bags, separate ad campaigns are created to target men and separate campaigns to target women.
You use SMM, but do you see the result?
Promotion in social media gives results only if it is handled by a qualified social media marketing strategist like FIVE MEDIA, which has certified specialists with experience in this field. SMM is actions that are performed in a strict sequence and according to a well-built strategy. If the creation and publication of content on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, as well as the setup and launch of targeted advertising, is done by an employee who has not been trained in SMM and has no experience with this marketing channel, the result will most likely be zero.
Targeted advertising is a type of advertising in text, image or video format to be displayed on social media. It is shown only to users who meet the special characteristics that were chosen in the phase of customization. Examples of such characteristics are age, gender, location. This makes targeted advertising especially effective – users of social networks see only ads that can interest them.
Who benefits from SMM promotion
Website promotion on social media helps to increase sales and increase awareness of companies of any type. For example the most common examples of companies who order social media agency services in the world are:
- hotel business and restaurants;
- online stores;
- travel agencies;
- medical centers;
- local manufacturers;
- law firms;
- clothing stores.
The best social networks to promote
- Facebook is a social network whose payable audience made it the # 1 option for attracting new customers. The ability to show ads for a product only to users interested in buying it is the main advantage that paid promotion on Facebook provides. Prices for this service, by the way, are acceptable even for small businesses.
- Instagram is a social network, 90% of users of which are subscribed to at least one brand or a business account. For a business whose target audience is women and men, aged 18-34, using Instagram for promotion is a necessity, not just a recommendation. If you are searching for a social media marketing agency and pricing is crucial for you, call us at +38 (098) 693-07-44 to know the details.
- YouTube is a hybrid of video hosting and social network, which is used for promotion by all global brands. The popularity of YouTube in business exists due to the wide audience of the site – children, adults, men, and women watch videos. Another reason for the popularity of YouTube is the opportunity to demonstrate the product from all sides, share tips, teach viewers something new about the product, etc.